?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Aug. 6th, 2013

- successfully figured out which blend mode combination to use for multiplicative blending, and adjusted alpha values to make it look better
- started coloring the map image, square by square, in gimp. so far it's about 40% done. i should be able to finish the other 60% tomorrow, finishing the task