?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Nov. 28th, 2012

- for SD, same thing as yesterday, slowly replacing surfaces with alternatives
- for ID, a lot of work, as usual: i got demo mode working (with the buy button, message box, nag screen, etc.), continued updating the graphics to the new alpha format, reduced the number of fonts used in the game drastically (now it's down to 4 sizes, from like 20), and got damage indicator objects working. i also, with the help of podunk, started using SVN with it -- mainly to learn now to use SVN (version control). i'm impressed at how far along ID has come in one week (it'll be a week tomorrow, anyway) -- i think i've gotten more than half of it ported to studio now. another week and it'll be completely ported, i expect.